Choose from the list for information on the workshops in your domain of interest:
- Owners of small-sized hotel units
- Owners of rooms & apartments to let
- Current and new farmers or members of rural businesses and cooperatives who wish to be informed about the operating environment of a cottage industry in order to engage in a similar enterprise or to be informed about the new prospects of their cottage industry
- Interested parties who are not farmers, but are determined to start a new enterprise which involves processing agricultural products and establishing a cottage industry, provided they become farmers as their main profession
- Owners and executives of Hotel units and accommodations
- Employees in the tourism sector who wish to develop their professional skills
- Graduates of the financial sector who are already employed or wish to work in the hotel management sector.
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning executives
- Business executives in the fields of Marketing, E-commerce and CRM
- Businesses that own a mobile platform, that does not return the expected sales and profit benefits
- On-line pharmacies, greek mobile apps, news web sites, airline companies, large chain stores, etc.
- Project managers, marketing and website managers or e-Business owners
Property owners who:
- dispose property (houses/ apartments) for exploitation
- are seeking alternative ways to dispose their property
- have moved for professional or personal reasons and dispose their former domicile for exploitation
- do not want long-term exploitation contracts for their disposable property
- have already started utilizing their property but want to get more knowledge and information
- New farmers, who want to properly start their agricultural exploitation, setting the basis for a sustainable agricultural business
- Existing farmers who want to develop their agricultural exploitation in accordance with the structures and practices of modern entrepreneurship
- New, as well as existing farmers who want to start right or develop their exploitation, according to the market demand.
- Cooperative Schemes such as Cooperatives, Producers Groups etc. that wish to expand in the international environment or strengthen their presence therein.
- Commercial and Processing Enterprises (Screeners) in the sector of fresh fruit and vegetables, that wish to expand in the international environment or strengthen their presence therein.
- New farmers who want to get informed on the framework of their taxation
- Existing farmers and agribusinesses that want to get answers to their questions and solutions to the problems they face regarding their taxation
- Members of Cooperatives and Producers Groups, who want be informed on the new tax framework and the financial management of agribusinesses
- New farmers who want to start the production of their products, knowing the potential of the market and their clients.
- Existing farmers who want to develop their products and make them branded, aiming to a better position in the market.
- Members of agricultural cooperatives and agricultural organizations.
- want to sell quality products by establishing win win relations with the consumers and the market
- want to create competitive agricultural products and services
- seek environment friendly solutions
- want to provide services, in the framework of agricultural entrepreneurship and try to strengthen their activity
- who want to develop their agricultural exploitation, by adopting modern approaches in cultivation, recognized for their quality standards