The e-Commerce Project Manager is the only comprehensive training program in Greece for the rapidly growing sector of e-Commerce.
Within 80 hours of training, the technical design, operation and promotion of a successful and profitable e-shop in B2C or B2B sectors are deeply analyzed. The training is conducted through a balanced combination of theory and practice in P/ C. With 12 Greek instructors, leaders of the domestic industry in e-Commerce and 8 foreigners, pundits recognized worldwide, participants acquire specialized knowledge and skills in order to be able to act effectively in each sector and role of e-Commerce.
The aim of the program is the comprehensive training in the technical design, operation and promotion of a successful and profitable e-shop in the B2C or B2B sector. After graduation, participants are able to immediately implement their knowledge and to engage in all the roles of e-Commerce.
- Intro to eCommerce [3 hours]
- Online Competition Analysis [3 hours]
- Selecting an agency for your website [3 hours]
- e-Legal for e-Commerce [3 hours]
- Brand on Line [3 hours]
- Business Plan for e-Commerce [3 hours]
- Cross-border e-Commerce [3 hours]
- Buying for e-Commerce [3 hours]
- e-Payments [3 hours]
- Β2Β e-Commerce [3 hours]
- e-Commerce Business Models [3 hours]
- e-Commerce Operations & Logistics [3 hours]
- Price Comparison Engines Tactics [3 hours]
- 1. SEO – Danny Dover
- 2. Social Media Marketing – Jennifer Evans Cario
- 3. Conversion Optimization – Bryan Eisenberg
- 4. Web Analytics – Avinash Kaushik
- 5. PPC Advertising - Brad Geddes
- 6. Mobile Marketing – Jeff Hasen
- 7. Content Marketing – Greg Jarboe
- 8. Email Marketing – Matt Bailey
Strategy case studies
The specialized and multifaceted program is completed with Strategy Cases Studies. e-Commerce success stories will be analyzed regarding their strategic positioning in the market as well as the methodology applied from the specific companies as to be established and profitable. The participants will see how all the acquired knowledge and the taught techniques, as well as the tools of e-commerce and digital marketing, are applied, in order for problems to be resolved, and also how a successful e-shop strategy plan is implemented.
For more information and questions regarding this workshop Contact us
- At the training center (El. Venizelou & 154 Romilias Kastri, N.Erithrea)
1. Certificate of attendance in eAcademy e-Commerce Project Manager after in-class examination in all subjects through multiple choice test and delivery of the final project.
2. Specialization Certificate Market Motive, after the completion of the e-learning courses (extra cost: €250).
3. OMCA (Online Marketing Certified Associate), after online examination for the elective courses through multiple choice test in english (exams cost: $225).
- Duration: 80 hours