The e-Commerce Practitioner is the only comprehensive training program in Greece for the rapidly growing sector of e-Commerce.
Within 110 hours of education, the technical design, operation and promotion of a successful and profitable e-shop in B2C or B2B sectors are deeply analyzed. The training is conducted through a balanced combination of theory and practice in P/ C. With 22 Greek instructors, leaders of the domestic industry in e-Commerce and 8 foreigners, pundits recognized worldwide, participants acquire specialized knowledge and skills in order to be able to act effectively in each sector and role of e-Commerce.
The aim of the program is the comprehensive training in the technical design, operation and promotion of a successful and profitable e-shop in the B2C or B2B sector. After graduation, participants are able to immediately implement their knowledge and to engage in all the roles of e-Commerce.
- Intro to eCommerce [3 hours]
- SEO [3 hours]
- Online Competition Analysis [3 hours]
- Selecting an agency for your website [3 hours]
- e-Legal for e-Commerce [3 hours]
- e-Mail Marketing [3 hours]
- Brand on Line [3 hours]
- Business Plan for e-Commerce [3 hours]
- Cross-border e-Commerce [3 hours]
- Conversion Rate Optimisation [6 hours]
- Buying for e-Commerce [3 hours]
- e-Payments [3 hours]
- Β2Β e-Commerce [3 hours]
- e-Commerce Business Models [3 hours]
- e-Commerce Operations & Logistics [3 hours]
- Mobile Marketing [3 hours]
- Social Media [6 hours]
- Web Analytics [9 hours]
- Content Marketing [3 hours]
- Price Comparison Engines Tactics [3 hours]
- Pay Per Click - Google Adwords [9 hours]
- Affiliate Marketing [3 hours]
- 1. SEO Foundations – Danny Dover [5 hours]
- 2. Social Media Foundations – Jennifer Evans Cario [5 hours]
- 3. Conversion Optimization Foundations – Bryan Eisenberg [3 hours]
- 4. Web Analytics Foundations – Avinash Kaushik [5 hours]
- 5. PPC Foundations - Brad Geddes [5 hours]
- 6. Mobile Marketing Foundations – Jeff Hasen [4 hours]
- 7. Content Marketing Foundations – Greg Jarboe [5 hours]
- 8. Email Marketing Foundations – Matt Bailey [3 hours]
For more information and questions regarding this workshop Contact us
- Teaching method: classroom (Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi) & optional e-learning
1. Certificate of attendance in eAcademy e-Commerce Practitioner after in-class examination in all subjects through multiple choice test.
2. Specialization Certificate Market Motive, after the completion of the courses.
3. OMCA (Online Marketing Certified Associate), after online examination for the elective courses through multiple choice test (in english).