The spread of the internet in the last years has radically changed the way of attracting clients in the sector of tourism and especially in the hotel industry. The majority of travelers are nowadays counting on the internet in order to get informed, compare, choose and finally buy hotel services. The importance of the internet and the way of its use are of critical significance in order for the hotel businesses to achieve increased occupancy rates, better prices and extension of the tourist season, reducing dependence from other tourist traffic channels and consequently increase their sales and profitability.
Excelixi, in collaboration with SETE Institute (Association of Greek Tourist Enterprises), has created Digital Marketing in Hospitality. A specialized intensive training program on digital marketing in the hotel industry. Within 16 training hours, theory and techniques are analyzed, as well as the digital marketing tools and the most modern strategies.
With top experts in digital marketing as lecturers, specialized in Hotel Tourism, participants acquire knowledge in order to be able to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate the digital marketing strategy and their online campaigns.
The training program is implemented with the support of Piraeus Bank Group, in the context of Piraeus Tourism 360o, an integrated service package for small-and medium-sized tourism enterprises.
Head of the training program
The coordination and planning of the training process are carried out by Panagiotis Gezerlis, CEO of Convert Group e-Business Consulting, acclaimed executive in the sector, who has undertaken the training of hundreds of executives in e-Academy and in e-Business in general.
Aim and Purpose
The program aims at providing, in a clear and practical way, the method, the tools and the strategies of modern digital marketing in hotel tourism. Upon termination of the training program, participants have the knowledge and skills in order to be able to effectively promote their businesses.
Immediate acquisition of basic knowledge and skills in digital marketing for owners and executives of small-sized hotel units and apartments to let, through a very carefully designed and effective process, in order for participants to:
- get acquainted with basic terms and tools
- learn best practices from Greece and abroad
- learn e-ways of presenting and promoting their business, using methodsthat will lead to increase their sales
- be able to provide the necessary information to their associates on the creation of an online strategy
- be able to evaluate promotion strategies proposed by associates
- network and exchange ideas with industry professionals
- Owners of small-sized hotel units
- Ownersof rooms & apartments to let
- Hotel units marketing division executives
- Those who are interested in working in the hotel marketing sector
It is not necessary for you to have previous knowledge or experience in digital marketing, since the key-notions and approaches of the object are explained right from the start and in a clear way by all lecturers.
- Using the Social Media successfully for your hotel
- Creating an Online content for your hotel
- Online reviews
- The web traveler path
- Successful website planning & optimization for more bookings
- Web Analytics for hotel businesses
- Effective cooperation with online booking systems & Online travel agencies for profitable bookings
- e-Mail Marketing
- How do I carry out a competition research online
- International Digital Marketing in the hospitality sector
- Online business planning for hotel businesses
Cost of program
€100 for SETE members
€160 for non members SETE
Means of payment - reimbursement:
- Deposit or Transmittance
- Credit Card
For more information and questions regarding this workshop Contact us
or contact Mrs. Kalfa Anna-Maria, 210 6291413 and Mrs. Pappa Koula, 210 3739126.
- Galaxy Hotel (L. Dimokratias 75 – 71306 Herakleion Crete)
- Duration: 16 hours