The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi has structured the specialized training program "Negotiate properly - For farmers".
Considering farmers’ limited available time and the particular conditions of their work, a one-day, 6-hour training program has been designed, at the affordable cost of €100, answering theoretically and practically on what someone must do in order to achieve what we all seek: "To communicate properly, sell better and earn more.”
Through group exercises and practical tools, the program aims to help the farmer - producer to improve their negotiating skills, in order to achieve positive results in a friendly atmosphere, with profit for both sides.
By participating in this seminar, farmers will be able to:
- Sell their products at prices that meet their quality and benefits
- New farmers starting their agricultural business, who want to get acquainted with the methods of sale and negotiation with their customers and suppliers
- Farmers who want to promote quality products to the market and consumers in satisfactory and mutually beneficial prices
- Existing farmers who want to develop their products and make them branded, aiming to a better position in the market
For more information and questions regarding this workshop Contact us
- 1st HOUR: The Preparation of Negotiation
- 2nd HOUR: The key-elements of Negotiation
- 3rd HOUR: The Techniques of Negotiation
- 4th HOUR: Cases of Negotiations
- 5th & 6th HOUR: Negotiation practical training in an interactive way