User Experience for e-Commerce is a two-day specialized training seminar on User experience.
Theory, techniques and tools of User Experience, and how to develop a UX plan for your online and mobile customers within 16 hours of intensive training. Learning from an expert instructor in the field, participants will get specialized knowledge on UX for e-Commerce and after completing the course they will be able to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate e-Commerce strategies.
This course is supported with practical exercises focused on better understanding your customers and what they value which will help develop high performance e-Commerce sites.
Responsible for the training program:
The planning and implementation of the educational process is carried out by Rob Thurner, a well known for his accomplishments in the specialized field of Mobile Marketing and has worked internationally with various companies and clients, especially in England, Portugal, China, Canada. He has also published the "Winning with Mobile: Creating a strategy for Mobile Marketing, m-Commerce and Mobile CRM.".
This seminar aims to empower the participants as to:
- Better understand user experience (UX) and why it is important
- Understand your customers’ needs and what they value with mobile and online customer journeys
- Learn how to map the customer journey and use this to identify opportunities on web and mobile
- Learn how to create a better user experience through User-Centered Design (UCD) methods
- Learn techniques to assess and test the user experience
This training programme is addressed to people who have previous knowledge or experience in digital marketing and want to further specialize in User Experience.
- Business executives in the fields of Marketing, e-Commerce and CRM
- Businesses that own a mobile platform, that does not return the expected sales and profit benefits
- On-line pharmacies, greek mobile apps, news web sites, airline companies, large chain stores, etc.
- Typical attendees include: designers, project managers, marketing and website managers or business owners.
- Understanding your customer and usability research: Identify user needs, behaviours and motivations of your online customers and what they value most from online browsing experiences
Usability research exercise: Review of your website to check if the current information architecture and customer journey meets your customers' expectations
10 Key UX Ingredients of High Performance Sites and Apps: Summary of the most important aspects of high performing websites and apps, including ease of discovery, page load times, rich media content, personalisation, customer testimonials, time and location based promotions, share functionality, calls to action
Optimised site, native app, or both?: Assess to pros and cons for developing responsive sites and native apps to maximise repeat visits and usage
User-Centered Design (UCD): Analysis of the core elements of user-centred design, including menus and navigation, copywriting, images, fonts, images, links, touch screen, data capture forms
Wireframes and prototyping: Tips for producing paper wireframes and coded wireframes which get buy-in from internal teams and customers before investing in full site design and build
Optimising content and page composition: Make sure all content is adapted to meet the needs of your customers to maximise engagement and repeat use
Testing the experience: Overview of analytics tools to test the performance of your site and app, and tips on making refinements to improve performance
- Action plan
The seminar can be subsidized by the program LAEK 0,24% of OAED (Manpower Employment Organization). Our company can help in carrying out the application procedure to join the LAEK program 0,24%. For further information or clarification, please contact the LAEK (Account for Employment and Vocational Training) responsible Mr. George Tataridas - Pallas, +30 210 6291493.
For more information and questions regarding this workshop Contact us
or contact Mrs Anna Maria Kalfa, T.: +302106291413 or KalfaA@excelixi.org.