The Advanced Mobile Marketing Cutting Edge Course is a two-day specialized training seminar on mobile marketing.
Theory, techniques, tools and the most modern strategies of mobile marketing are analysed, within 16 hours of intensive training. Learning from an instructor, expert in the field, the participants will get specialized knowledge on mobile marketing and after the courses’ completion they will be able to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate successful mobile marketing strategies.
Responsible for the training program:
The planning and implementation of the educational process is carried out by Rob Thurner, a well known for his accomplishments in the specialized field of Mobile Marketing and has worked internationally with various companies and clients, especially in England, Portugal, China, Canada. He has also published the "Winning with Mobile: Creating a strategy for Mobile Marketing, m-Commerce and Mobile CRM.".
This seminar aims to empower the participants with modern practices and tools for successful mobile marketing strategies. After its completion, the trainees will have obtained all necessary resources and skills to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate advanced mobile marketing strategies.
- Mobile Strategy and Mobile Planning executives, as well as Mobile Sales coordination and profitability
- Business executives in the fields of Marketing, E-commerce and CRM
- Businesses that own a mobile platform, that does not return the expected sales and profit benefits
- Businesses with mobile responsive web sites, such as companies active in the fields of: clothing/fashion, electric appliances, super market, etc.
- On-line pharmacies, greek mobile apps, news web sites, airline companies, large chain stores, etc.
This training programme is addressed to people who have previous knowledge or experience in digital marketing and want to further specialize in mobile marketing.
- Making the business case for mobile: Examine the current and future mobile landscape, define mobile marketing KPIs and use of mobile marketing, in order to deliver business objectives.
- Developing customer-first mobile strategy (+ workout session): Analyse the 4 key consumer mobile behaviours on the route to purchase, monitor mobile tech adoption and create mobile personas.
- Group exercise: know your mobile customer: Create mobile and tablet personas, define essential data sources, present the outcomes and get feedback.
- Building your mobile presence (+ workout session): Connect content and target audience through mobile platforms and examine the pros and cons of mobile optimised sites and native apps.
- Group exercise: develop a mobile friendly site: Create layouts and customer journeys, in order to deliver a first class mobile site experience, present the site layouts and get feedback.
- Mobile discovery & promotion: Examine the power of mobile search, the opportunities and Mobile advertising strategies and use mobile technology to activate other MarComs.
- Supercharge your CRM & loyalty: Deliver a customer centric CRM mobile strategy and optimise the power of SMS, email, push notifications and mobile coupons.
- Plan Integrated Mobile Campaigns & Services: Build a mobile campaign with digital and traditional comms plans, integrate social participation into mobile and leverage location marketing.
- Optimise mobile budgets & maximizing ROI (+ workout session): Use analytics tools to monitor mobile performance and use techniques to maximise conversion rate optimisation.
- Group exercise: deliver the mobile plan: Apply learnings to prioritise mobile roadmap and identify obstacles. Present the project in groups and get feedback.
- Summary of learnings: Review all learnings.
- Action plan
The seminar can be subsidized by the program LAEK 0,24% of OAED (Manpower Employment Organization). Our company can help in carrying out the application procedure to join the LAEK program 0,24%. For further information or clarification, please contact the LAEK (Account for Employment and Vocational Training) responsible Mr. George Tataridas - Pallas, +30 210 6291493.
For more information and questions regarding this workshop Contact us
or contact Mrs Anna Maria Kalfa, T.: +302106291413 or KalfaA@excelixi.org.