The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi is planning to run two "Business Planning for Agribusinesses" training programs in Thessaloniki and Halkidiki.
Considering farmers’ limited available time and the particular conditions of their work, a one-day, 6-hour training program has been designed, at an affordable cost, presenting in a practical way the basic principles of an agricultural exploitation business planning and at the same time providing the major tools of a sustainable business financial planning. The concise and practical training of farmers on the basic principles of an agricultural exploitation business planning, according to the structures and practices of modern entrepreneurship, in order for the agricultural exploitation to be sustainable and successful.
- design their agricultural exploitation business, by focusing on the elements they must evaluate, in order for the agricultural exploitation to be sustainable
- successfully manage their agricultural business and exploit the possibilities of its financing
- New farmers, who want to properly start their agricultural exploitation, setting the basis for a sustainable agricultural business
- Existing farmers who want to develop their agricultural exploitation in accordance with the structures and practices of modern entrepreneurship
- Basic Concepts of Agricultural Economics (1 hour)
- Specific features and characteristics of the agricultural business, annual costs and production costs
- Gross and net profit
- Business Plan (4 hours)
- Meaning and purpose of the business plan
- Structure of the business plan
- Market analysis and marketing strategy (SWOT analysis, marketing plan)
- Implementation Plan and Financial Plan
- Viability of the investment
- Examples of business plans (1 hour)